Monday, September 15, 2008

Mpumalanga (Place Where The Sun Rises)

Andre one of my Co-workers on bush walk (doing what he loves creating a sense of awareness
The insects are very importend for pollinating plants
Impala Female Very Alert. Some mammals also play a role in plant pollination.

South Africa Mpumalanga




This truly unique Province set in the South-Eastern corner of South Africa is a true garden of Eden.Such spectacular wildlife and many scenery awaiting me (us) still to discover it and many which is already there for us to see and make the most of it.We here in SA are so blessed with what we have and in this Province(Mpumalanga Lowveld) I can't help but see the great work of God's Hands (The Creator of all).I am blessed by doing what I do (Conservation and Field Guiding)there are not many people out in the world doing what they love and what they are passionate about. So doing what I love and what my passion is , is great I'm living my dream in Africa!! Anyway I conserve what we have left here in Africa or I mean I'm trying to conserve for future generations to come so that they too can witness exactly what we did and still do for now (Hopefully for ever and ever)I just thank God for living this truly wonder full life. People I am writing from the heart right now so excuse me if it seems to be all mixed up and every thing I just want to get people to try and help save the wildlife and create a sense of awareness in people. There is also other things like global warming which is a big real big problem and just go and look at the other websites which offers great tips on minimising your (our ) ecological foot print on the environment. In the nearer future I'll also publish tips ETC on how to do just that (minimising our foot prints on the environment.It took me some time to complete my studies (I am actually still studying)more and more and people as a conservationist I'll never stop studying there is just too much to know. So Mpumalanga is a great place and I want to leave this world one day knowing that I have done my bit to help conserve for future generations to come. And as God said you will leave this world in the same condition as I gave it to you or in a even better condition. So there it is God gave me the talent and knowledge to be able to do what I am doing so that I can give Him back what He gave me but I'll only try to give it back in a better condition.People that's all I have for now hope you'll enjoy it.


Please leave comments if you like.

No comments: